- Distributor Agreements
- General Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Key Employee Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Vendor Agreements
- Employee Policy Manuals
- Compliance Manuals
Relationships in business should be governed by a contract. Promises and agreements are made every day in the business world. Sometimes people keep their promises. Sometimes they don’t. Make sure your important agreements are in writing and signed by all parties. This protects you not just from unscrupulous folks who are prone to reneging on promises, but also protects you from the person with a bad memory, or the person who simply wasn’t paying attention and now doesn’t recall what he promised you.
We’ll work together to make sure your contracts contain the proper language so that it reflects your desired outcome. And in the event you have to go to court to enforce your agreement, it will have been drafted by an experienced lawyer and will have a much better chance of standing up in court.
When a lawyer reads a contract, she brings with her years of legal education, years of practicing law, and experience with business disputes in court where similar contracts are argued. This gives her the experience to know which provisions are good and bad and what revisions are needed. She may also compare certain provisions in the contract with previously litigated contracts to determine the vulnerabilities and ways to improve the strength of the contract for your best interest. Get started today.
Contract Review Service
- Attorney reviews your contract and researches relevant legal issues
- Attorney provides written suggested revisions
- 30 minute consultation explaining content and revisions in plain English
Contract Drafting Service
- 30 minute consultation to discuss the reasons and goals for the contract
- Attorney researches relevant legal issues and prepares comprehensive contract